Kung Hei Fat Choi!!


Every time I get a message that there's a holiday somewhere in the world, I always feel like I live in the wrong country.  Or maybe, I just work for the wrong company.

It's Chinese New Year and you know that it's a holiday for most Asian countries.  They get extra days off to celebrate their New Year - - but we don't.  Our colleagues in Hong Kong have New Year's Day off as well because they are run and operated by an American corporation - so they get the best of both worlds.


Our Canadian counterpart also celebrate more holidays that us.  They celebrate Boxing Day for crying out loud.  And yet, they also get to celebrate our Christmas holidays.  It's unfair!


Didn't mean to vent.  I just want more days off that's all.  We get a total of six holidays a year.  Our European colleagues get six weeks of vacation to start.... tell me if I'm bitter.  :)